The Best Cruelty Free Beauty Brands
More and more brands are still testing on animals in order to sell their products in China to increase their sales margin. This can be pretty disappointing — especially when you find out a brand you have been using religiously is one of them. But thanks to this bad news, you might be on the hunt for cruelty-free products to replace your prior holy grails. And to help in your search, we found the best beauty brands that are 100% cruelty-free. Now you can feel good about the products you use, in every sense. From bunnies to beauty, these brands are the best.
1. Starting with makeup, we’re happy to report that there are a bunch of amazing cruelty-free brands. One of them, that provides a wide range of selections from work to play, is Urban Decay. They are dedicated to ending animal testing. As a result, it is one of the most popular makeup brands on the market. From long lasting setting sprays like thier All Nighter to their 24/7 Glide On eye pencils, and the boldest of lipsticks you could possible use to create your favorite look. We know you are familiar with their classic Naked palettes from our previous posts, but what about their full coverage concealers, unstoppable highlighters, and budge-proof mascaras? There are tons of unmatched beauty products from Urban Decay waiting for you to fall in love with.
2. Up next is a newcomer to the beauty field: Milk Makeup. With a sleek and simple design as well as the perfect balance between skincare and makeup, they have some groundbreaking new beauty products. If you love trying products that are a step outside the "norm," their stick cleansers, toners, or even stick oils and cooling waters offer a fun change to the traditional items we have been used to. And if cream makeup speaks to you at all, their full coverage foundation, cream blush, highlighters and eyeshadows is right up your street.
3. A skincare brand for all — Murad. Whether you want cruelty-free skincare to fight aging, beat breakouts, or deal with dryness this is it. Murad has cleansers, treatments, serums, and the most advanced beauty regimes that are sure to give you the results you want. You don’t have to skimp on healthy and beautiful skin when you go cruelty-free. Murad lets you have it all. From their Age Reform collection to conquer wrinkles to their Acne Control line to calm angry skin, you will be happy to make the switch.
4. For the most luxurious option on this list, we have Sunday Riley. If you want to feel like a princess every time you pick up your serum, this will do it. With lovely packaging that features beautiful gold accents, Sunday Riley offers the boldest and brightest of ingredients too. Some of our favorites from the brand are their Good Genes All-In-One Lactic Acid Treatment to smooth just about any imperfections you may have. Then we have another standout beauty must-have. The Sunday Riley Martian Mattifying Melting Water-Gel Toner beats blemishes and says goodbye to shiny oily skin. No animal testing, no fuss, just results.
5. On to hair care, which can often be overlooked when it comes to discovering a cruelty-free alternative. But no worries, because we have the one for you. With their award winning products Oribe, gives your hair a beauty it has never seen before. The Oribe Gold Lust collection, for instance, offers repairing care for even the most damaged of hair types. And their Dry Texturizing Spray is a must-have for anyone looking to amp up their volume with an indulgent scent that lasts all day. Oribe will glam up your vanity and your hair in a flash.
And there you have it ladies. The best of cruelty-free beauty brands from skincare to hair and more. We’ve chatted about some more gorgeous options in previous posts, but these are entire lines that offer you a little of everything in the beauty world while remaining humane.
Gif credit: cover by Meghan Trainor via Giphy