The Best Vegan Face Masks
We all love the relaxation of a good face mask. From the coziness of an at-home spa night to the refreshing feeling your skin has afterwards, there’s nothing quite as lovely. But how do you know if those masks you’re using are actually any good for you? Unfortunately many include harsh ingredients or chemicals that can actually irritate your skin rather than soothe or clear it. Plus, if you’re vegan, you may feel left out of this step in your beauty regime treatment as many face masks contain animal-derived products. Luckily for you, we’ve tried the best face masks around and have found the healthiest and most effective vegan beauty treatments to add to your skincare routine.
1. First up, the Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari Baby Facial reveals clearer, smoother, and toner skin. With AHAs, BHAs, and a handful of other skin-loving ingredients, this will begin to resurface dull skin with just one use. And to make this even more tempting, Drunk Elephant is a supporter of the International Elephant Foundation. Plus, it’s of course vegan, cruelty-free, and even gluten-free. Pick up this at-home facial, and it’ll be the pick me up your skin has been craving for.
2. Next up, for those beauty lovers who may be struggling with breakouts or clogged pores, this mask will clear and repair your skin with a mixture of all plant-based ingredients. The Le Labo Face Mask contains charcoal that helps purge your skin with radish and almond to cleanse and repair damages. And what’s even better than a gorgeous mask that clears your skin? A gorgeous mask that clears your skin without overdrying it. So even if you have dry or combination skin, this beauty must-have will keep your skin beautifully balanced.
3. Are you looking to renew that youthful glow you once had? Well the Herbivore Brighten Pineapple Enzyme + Gemstone Instant Glow Mask will make your inner beauty stand out. While calming any inflammation, this mask will always leave you with a healthier and more vibrant complexion. Like the other masks we adore, this one is of course cruelty-free and vegan, and with under 10 ingredients that are actually pronounceable you know you can trust everything in this jar to illuminate your skin safely.
4. Oily skin is not something that’s fun to deal with. From all day powdering to blotting and the dreaded melting makeup, there must be a gentle or even enjoyable way to prevent it. And there is. It’s the Glossier Mega Greens Galaxy Pack. With this luxurious cleansing mask you’ll be transported to a beauty that transcends cultures. This vegan mask is made up of leafy green extracts, white clay, orange peel, and even avocado and aloe to condition your skin. Once you try this beauty treatment, you’ll never look back. The smooth and velvety matte look your skin will take on is something you won’t want to lose.
5. For those who want to tighten fine lines and wrinkles as well as battle an oily T-zone, this one is for you. The Tarte Tight & Bright Clay Multi-Mask is your two-in-one answer to dealing with aging and clogged pores all at once. With two well-loved vegan masks sharing one pot you can apply the Gold Hydrating & Firming Gel Mask to more delicate areas of your face that are prone to aging, and then use the Purple Detoxifying & Purifying Exfoliating Mask to treat those pesky blemishes. Don’t just choose one part of your face to pamper, treat your skin to what it needs with custom multi-masking experience.
6. Last but certainly not least, the Lush Oatifix Fresh Face Mask soothes and softens your skin while leaving it nourished and moisturized. Plus it smells like a delicious banana oatmeal breakfast — just don’t eat it, trust us it will be tempting. This mask stays in the fridge, which makes the process of applying it that much more calming and cooling. And whilst you rinse off what looks like dried oatmeal, but smells like heaven, you’ll reveal the smoothest skin of your life. Folks from across nations are obsessed with the wholesome Lush practices, but Oatifix stands out as a favorite for those with dry skin.
No matter where you come from or where you’re going you deserve to do so in your best skin. And these vegan face masks will help you get there, one application at a time. Looking and feeling your best starts with a healthy beauty routine, and from there who knows what might happen?
Cover Photo from Image from @drunkelephantskincare and @cakedtothenines