The Most Moisturizing Body Creams & Lotions
Some body creams leave the skin feeling so greasy you have to wait what feels like a year to get dressed. Others absorb so quickly they don’t offer any real moisture. But whether it’s summer and you’re planning to show off your glowing legs, or winter and looking for some soothing relief from dry skin, we found the best everyday lotions and luxurious creams for you to indulge in. Fight those flaky knees, elbows, and feet with with the most softening and soothing beauty creams and lotions around. And have no fear, all of these products are actually healthy for your skin and are cruelty-free.
1. The Glossier Body Hero Daily Perfecting Cream is ideal for wearing skirts in summer, and saving your knees and elbows from winter flakes. Without that awful lingering stickiness, Body Hero hydrates your skin, and even leaves you with an all day glow. You can be sure to have people left and right asking just how you got such gorgeous skin. And the answer is in this glorious millennial pink tube. Not only will your skin feel smoother and softer than ever, but you’ll also have a fresh lasting scent that blends perfectly with whatever your signature fragrance is.
2. Then, if you’re looking for a stronger scent and a thicker cream Soap & Glory The Righteous Body Butter is for you. It’s thick enough to really moisturize dry skin, but thin enough to absorb quickly for everyday use, and leaves a soft silkiness to your skin. With shea butter and aloe vera, The Righteous Butter is Soap & Glory’s original scent, and has the most delicate of feminine fragrances. It’s non-irritating, and so much comes in the adorable tub that it will be a long while before you need to repurchase.
3. For those of us looking for firming and moisture from our body cream the Philosophy Amazing Grace Perfumed Firming Body Emulsion offers more than softness. With the classic Amazing Grace soft scent, you’ll find your skin smoother, firmer and toned. Now you can fight signs of aging on more than your face. You can even pick up the matching fragrance, body wash, and body cream to get a lovely layered fragrance that lasts all day.
4. The next one on our list, is for those luxury lovers. If you want to truly indulge in a full spa night or make every night feel like one, this is the beauty product for you. The Laura Mercier Almond Coconut Soufflé Body Crème is a delectable body cream that glides on the skin with a velvety smoothness you’ve never felt before. And with subtle notes of milk, coconut, almond, and vanilla, the scent will have you thinking you’re in heaven or a wildly posh spa. Plus, you can pick up the same scent in a honey bath or milk scrub for a full on pamper session.
5. We all want the moisture and softness these body creams deliver, but what about those of us who are too busy to extend our beauty routine? We want those results without the added time it takes to rub in a lotion. Well, we’ve got the perfect thing for you too. The Lush Ro’s Argan Body Conditioner is an in-shower moisturizer that delivers long-lasting silky smoothness you’ve never experienced before. And whether you shower in the morning or in the evening, this skin conditioner has a romantic rose scent that will fill your shower with joy. You won’t be able to help but smile everytime you use it. Just use it on your body as you would a hair conditioner up top, then rinse and go. No need for extra steps with a gorgeous slathering of this vegan fan-favorite.
6. If you thought we left you out of this list, there’s still one more for those with the most sensitive of skins. Trying to get a nice and soft skin and ending up with redness, a rash, or an irritation is a nightmare. But with this all-over beauty cream those with even the most delicate skin can achieve the smoothness they crave. The First Aid Beauty Ultra Repair Cream Intense Hydration has quickly become a cult-favorite for those with severe dryness, irritation, and even eczema. This cruelty-free formula is even recommended for children and babies. That’s how gentle, yet effective it is. It’s right there in the name— repair cream.
We hope you found your next holy grail beauty product here today. In fact, we’re sure you have. With such fabulous creams and lotions from amazing brands you’ll be showing off your glowing beauty in no time at all.
Cover Photo: Chantelle Winnie by Janick Laurent